Author Topic: Christmas letters to Aberion  (Read 2151 times)

Offline mew28

• View Profile
Christmas letters to Aberion
« on: December 05, 2016, 02:49:19 AM »
So it is that time of year where all the loyal members of the Flame Dawn can send in there Christmas letters to Aberion, and if you are a loyal subject of the dawn Aberion himself might even respond to your letter.

Offline JLazeZ

• Let's D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas letters to Aberion
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 02:53:05 AM »
Ju-Lin Buffs
Tullio and Ju-Lin carry Infinity Wars.

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 02:54:40 AM »
If you have been good girls and boys this year he will put salt in your stockings
Goose got me loose!

Offline Aberion Hammer of Dawn

• I lead every charge of the FD myself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 02:58:58 AM »
Ju-Lin Buffs
Well perhaps this is a reasonable request I am afraid that Ju-Lin as a member of the Descendants of Dragon is well out my realm of control so I am unable to requisition any sort of equipment or training for him to make him more powerful.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 03:00:17 AM »
If you have been good girls and boys this year he will put salt in your stockings
I can give much more then salt to my loyal Vassals. I can bring them aid in there times of need or perhaps a jetpack.

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 08:22:52 AM »
Aberion,

I have received a Christmas letter meant for you from one of your Knight-Governors. Unfortunately, since it's in Latin I have also had to translate it for you.

Salve Aberion!

Orione mortuo, rogo ut ad centurias equitum addere constituas ut Genesis vinceas. Meus equitus auges?

Vale,
Proconsul Sextus Lectius Damianus Celeritus Lupus

Translation:
Greetings Aberion!

With Orion dead, I ask that you set out to add to the divisions of knights that you might overcome Genesis Industries. Will you augment/reinforce my knights?

Farewell,
Knight-Governor Damian

Having forwarded this man's request to you, I have no Christmas requests of my own, though I wouldn't turn down an opportunity to write your memoir.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline P4lm3

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 10:43:46 AM »
Good savior Lord Aberion. Give poor kids fighting at the edge of battlefield artifact removal. Bullying from green old men and purple gothic girls has become constant and playing with solaces kids is not fun  :'(. They, they are not interested in direct fair combat!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:45:54 AM by P4lm3 »

Offline Dogeee [BoD]

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 01:19:34 PM »
hi abe. go buff yourself  :P

"this game is rock bottem" - mew28

Offline drewmb10

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 01:28:26 PM »
Jingle Bells, Flame Dawn smells
Hilderic is an egg.
Summer Flame can't be played
and Aberion is gay.

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 02:20:07 PM »

Offline TameRlane

• Tournament Organizer
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 06:19:20 PM »
My Lord Aberion, Hail!

Enclosed is my son's letter to you for this Flamesmas. He's a good little aspirant but was very insistent i give it to you, even when i told him it would be impertinent to do so and that the mighty Aberion was too busy bringing the Glory of the Flame Dawn to the other worlds in need.
Please do not punish him too severely. 
                                                                                                            Glory and Honor!

--------------------------------------See attached file-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- End Transmisson --------------------------------------------------
MAY ALL YOUR PENTA PACKS HAVE LEGENDS AND MAY ALL YOUR RIFT RUNS BE REWARDING!
Author, Editor, Head Researcher, and Chief Interviewer of The IW Player's Profiles

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 08:28:15 PM »
Aberion,

I have received a Christmas letter meant for you from one of your Knight-Governors. Unfortunately, since it's in Latin I have also had to translate it for you.

Salve Aberion!

Orione mortuo, rogo ut ad centurias equitum addere constituas ut Genesis vinceas. Meus equitus auges?

Vale,
Proconsul Sextus Lectius Damianus Celeritus Lupus

Translation:
Greetings Aberion!

With Orion dead, I ask that you set out to add to the divisions of knights that you might overcome Genesis Industries. Will you augment/reinforce my knights?

Farewell,
Knight-Governor Damian

Having forwarded this man's request to you, I have no Christmas requests of my own, though I wouldn't turn down an opportunity to write your memoir.

Hail Knight Governor Damian
        With the death of Orion it has become one of the Dawns top priorities bring the needed members to the front lines and upgrading the gear of the people who are currently there. I will make it a priority to send some reinforcements to the front so we may defeat GI once and for all and you and your men can return to your families for christmas.
Farwell,
Aberion

And to you Ben I would happily spend so time with you telling off my life and all the gret things I do so you might write a memoir of me.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 08:36:15 PM »
Good savior Lord Aberion. Give poor kids fighting at the edge of battlefield artifact removal. Bullying from green old men and purple gothic girls has become constant and playing with solaces kids is not fun  :'(. They, they are not interested in direct fair combat!

To Palms
        It has bein a priority for a long time to find a better a better way to deal with artifacts then just vandalize them. However until that happens I siple must advise them to continue vandalizing these artifacts and keep their fiery resolve burning bright.
From,
Aberion

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 08:41:37 PM »
hi abe. go buff yourself  :P
To Dogeee
I would like to reassure you that I currently am doing every thing I can to train myself and find better weapons so I personally might be more of a threat on the field. However currently it seems I am close to the limits of what I can push my normal body to so I have turned to the aid of Solace further empowering me. In the mean time well I get used to my new power I am sure I have a ways to go before I am the champion the dawn I know is now possible of me.
From,
Aberion

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2016, 08:52:32 PM »
My Lord Aberion, Hail!

Enclosed is my son's letter to you for this Flamesmas. He's a good little aspirant but was very insistent i give it to you, even when i told him it would be impertinent to do so and that the mighty Aberion was too busy bringing the Glory of the Flame Dawn to the other worlds in need.
Please do not punish him too severely. 
                                                                                                            Glory and Honor!

--------------------------------------See attached file-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- End Transmisson --------------------------------------------------
To Tame Rlane
        It warms my heart to see such a wonderful heartfelt card made by a loyal aspirant of the Flame Dawn. On the note of it being impertinent the entire reason I do this is so that I might be able to be able to better know my fellow members of the Dawn in this wonderful time of year; I can see no more important task then to learn about and interact with the people who fight with me on the fields of war so often.

Let your son know Aberion himself read his letter and will be sending a bundle of  new swords to him and his brothers this year at christmas time. If he wants to meet Klore I am afraid he would need to join the army and hope to be placed in a platoon lead by him.
From,
Aberion