Author Topic: New property for characters that labels the removal upon death  (Read 394 times)

Offline Held

• View Profile
Hi

I just found out that the tokens of Engine of reincarnation are removed from the game upon death like the ones of "Xi, who honors the dead", though there is no hint in the text of the Engine.
I suggest a new label/property for characters named e.g. transient. A character with the label transient is removed from the game upon death. E.g. the tokens of Xi then would get that label/property. So one can see just by regarding the token card that it will be removed upon death. Until now one has to remember where that card came from.

Not a big thing, but I think it could create a little more transparency :)

Offline Nehkrimah

• View Profile
Re: New property for characters that labels the removal upon death
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 03:21:57 PM »
From memory the Engine of Reincarnation Tokens shouldn't remove after death, just checking, does it remove the creatures that died to create them as well?
 I know that used to be a bug a while back, that got fixed and came back at least twice that I can remember.

Offline goobypls

• View Profile
Re: New property for characters that labels the removal upon death
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 04:52:36 PM »
I was pretty dissapointed when I found out about this a long time ago as well. But on the other hand, being able to repeat the process over and over again is a little too nuts I think.