Poll

What do you hope to accomplish with Infinity Wars?

I wanna be the best player out there
10 (11.4%)
I wanna make interesting decks
37 (42%)
I wanna have the best and shiniest collection ever seen
8 (9.1%)
I just wanna hang out with some like minded people and play some games
25 (28.4%)
Other (Specify in response)
8 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: #InfinityGoals  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
#InfinityGoals
« on: July 11, 2015, 08:24:46 AM »
So I'm gonna start a little poll today. I wanna know what everyone hopes to get out of  playing Infinity Wars. Whether you wanna be the champion or just make some fun decks and chill out. I'll let you guys vote twice since I'm sure a lot of people have more than one reason for playing.

I personally enjoy talking to the community greatly, and I also love playing ranked and trying to be the best player I can be.

Offline CommunistMountain

• View Profile
Re: #InfinityGoals
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 12:25:35 PM »
I have never bothered climbing Ranked, because it's time consuming and sometimes even stressful (currently 400+). Seeing that MerliniX joined later than I did, I could've probably climbed to the same level he is, but didn't. :D

I never plan on keeping my shinies. Too much untapped trade value.

Offline Qfasa

• View Profile
    • русскоязычный сайт об Infinity Wars и других цифровых ККИ (Russian site about Infinity Wars and other digital TCGs).
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 12:56:58 PM »
I want to see future huge success of this game and see the time when new games in the genre will be compared with IW not with MtG or HS. Want to be here from the very beginning and do what I can to help the game reach this success, and get full advantages of it later.

At least it was my #InfinityGoals two years ago. Not sure what I want from it now and why I'm still here.
www.TCGO.ru – русскоязычный сайт об Infinity Wars и других цифровых ККИ (Russian site about Infinity Wars and other digital TCGs).

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 03:48:08 PM »
I want to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Offline martenus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 04:05:46 PM »
I want to have some fun=) Thats it basicly =) Allways playing the same Players with the same decks prevents that a bit but well that will never change with our current playerbase. Ranked well. Last 5 matches all against the same person. Very very very boring so i stoped to play ranked again.

Offline Zombieskittles

• Pants-wearing YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • Zombieskittles.com
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 11:41:38 AM »
Definitely making fun decks.