Author Topic: Jehova's Androids (2 GI/OS)  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
Jehova's Androids (2 GI/OS)
« on: June 14, 2015, 07:27:07 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/YKAlg8Q.png
(3 cards missing from the picture are Boxes)

EDIT: Deck has been updated after another little over a week of testing.

So the basis of this deck is a ton of soft removal mixed with aggressive early-mid game. Same as with a lot of genesis main decks. The bomb bots mix very well with the martyrs and cassials for aggressive plays. The OS drone is a strong turn 2 play that can create problems for your opponent early on. The Tyras create a great move for finishing as well as the Harbingers. Use the luccas as much as possible in combination with CTA and Box. Treasure Hunter creates a solid turn 3 play so that Bomb-bot isn't your only option. He's very helpful in setting up combinations and if you have extra combo cards in hand they're easy discards.

From testing, this deck will pretty much never lose to an exile/dod mixture. The fairly high stats of Genesis creatures mixed with the main deck martyrs/cassials as well as having flying just tends to be too much.

I haven't been able to test against it as much as I wanted, but from what I've seen it wins about half the games or so when matched with fd/os. A lot of those games tend to be about having a strong early game, and not relying too much on one big creature due to their soft removal. Of course having the CTAs and Boxes to reset their Klore is always very helpful, and having big troops to match theirs is a great help.

Doesn't seem to handle the matchup with 3 OS very well. However, it's very possible I just played a lot of those games badly. If you can keep them from getting their forerunners and whatnot going it'll probably be fine as long as you don't get overwhelmed.

Has a pretty decent matchup with Tinkercide due to being able to reset stuff at will a lot of the time. As long as you play it right and are able to make some dodges it should work out alright.

So try out the deck. It's a lot of fun, and in my personal opinion I think it's ranked viable.

EDIT: Updated deck again to make it have a stronger early game. Command zone reflects that a bit better.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 01:54:31 AM by Winsanity »

Offline InvertedEye

• View Profile
Re: Jehova's Androids (2 GI/OS)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 03:20:45 PM »
Bump cos i think the deck is neat.

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 07:39:20 AM »
Thanks for the bump Eye :P I've updated the deck. It runs more efficiently now, and I've updated the description for it.

Offline Klatschkater

• 'Oh, you cant help that - we're all mad here'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 01:17:05 PM »
Sorry for diggin this up, but I stumbled over it while searching for more ideas for Genesis Decks...

And also sorry for the stupid question... What is the first command Card? I can see "Alet..." in the upper right corner, but i am unable to find that Alet(a?) Card... (already digged through the wiki, infinitybox and googled... now its really bothering me  :D
Signature? I am just cleaning here...

Offline CommunistMountain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 01:26:06 PM »
That is an alternate art version of Aleta, Immortal Tinkerer obtainable only through Oppression preorders. All of them are platinum and not tradable.

Offline Klatschkater

• 'Oh, you cant help that - we're all mad here'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 01:43:11 PM »
That is an alternate art version of Aleta, Immortal Tinkerer obtainable only through Oppression preorders. All of them are platinum and not tradable.
Aaaah, thank you. I was really confused, because I could identify all the other cards without problems. So thanks for the enlightment ;)
Signature? I am just cleaning here...

Offline Rasaru

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 05:17:23 PM »
Hey guys! If by chance any of you see this, would you mind posting the cards in this deck. The URL is broken so I'm not able to see this build :(

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 05:21:16 PM »
Hey guys! If by chance any of you see this, would you mind posting the cards in this deck. The URL is broken so I'm not able to see this build :(

Refer the the valuebots list here: http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=66582.0 it is both better and more up to date.