Author Topic: QotD: IW Natural Disaster  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
QotD: IW Natural Disaster
« on: March 26, 2015, 01:31:49 PM »
In honor of having a tornado in my town yesterday (no one died. A few buildings down I think. Patio furniture hit my house though >.>) I figured we might see which card is the end all be all strongest and most devastating. I will leave this up to your own criteria. Is it the big doomsayers of Calamity and Oblivion? Maybe a smaller combination that loves to leave devastation in its wake (screw you Shrine)

Personally I'm a big fan of high drop cards. Maybe it's a hangover from watching yugioh and hearing them shout about their trump cards and whatnot. My hot #1 bae at the moment is  Vasir, The Demon Prince. Between the art and high stats I just love it. The fact that it's a mercenary also gives it a lot of versatility with the ability to just slide it in a verore or exile splash deck.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:42:08 PM by Winsanity »

Offline CommunistMountain

• View Profile
Re: QotD: IW Natural Disaster
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 02:29:25 PM »
I think of Yuanshi's Wrath as a tsunami made out of materialised badassery, with a dragon's soul.

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 03:09:28 PM »
Bloodbath

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 03:12:52 PM »
I think of Yuanshi's Wrath as a tsunami made out of materialised badassery, with a dragon's soul.

This sounds accurate. If so, Lingbao's Will is the "Oh, puffy" moment you have right before the tsunami hits.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Junker99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 03:28:51 AM »
The Calamity just has style imho and it makes me think of Chrono Trigger, I can just hear Lavos screaming when that card's dropped. Also the visual effect just really sells it well.

Offline Mody

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 08:39:37 AM »
Mass Death of course, imagine being on a battlefield and seeing purple lights in the sky then *BOOM* everyone dies. Also there's always that little evil chuckle I make whenever I play it.
༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽ This is a signature, fear it! ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽

Offline kitsunexans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 11:41:56 AM »
I for one welcome our robot overlords. Long may the omnimind operate.

Offline Lagom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 02:12:13 AM »
Since everyone has taken the good ones; I'll throw out Call the Warpath, I Imagine a heard of stampeding buffalo, elephants ect. 

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 02:01:16 PM »
Who says you can't have duplicates? I'd totally pick Call the Warpath myself. XD

If we can't have duplicates, however, I'd have to go with Hidden by Clouds. Sure one can be dealt with by removal, but if you have three, you can basically have the first one pull out a second, and then the second pulls out the third. Now you need 3 answers in order to stop the rush of beasts. >:D (or one answer to rule them all. I'm looking at you, Calamity and Oblivion. :P )
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.