Author Topic: QotD: Hopes and Dreams and Stuff  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
QotD: Hopes and Dreams and Stuff
« on: March 25, 2015, 08:59:39 PM »
Today's question of the day is about hopes and dreams. Specifically, what would you like to see Infinity Wars become one day? Would you like to see it become as big as Hearthstone with everyone and their grandma playing it? Would you prefer it stay a close knit community with hundreds as opposed to thousands of players? I would prefer this discussion wouldn't just become a "I just want them to fix the bugs" thread.

Personally I want Infinity Wars to become huge. Mainly because I'm a fame whore and obviously the best player to ever exist  ::)

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: QotD: Hopes and Dreams and Stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 10:53:15 PM »
I want IW to expand and become a long-standing game with a large fanbase. I know some players already align themselves with factions sort of informally, so if the fanbase got huge enough that there could be communities devoted to each faction that would be really neat.

I just don't want that fanbase to be full of trolls.

[Obligatory DoDLife! comment here]

Oh, and ninjas. And more lore. And loreninjas. On that note, I want IW to be successful enough for a novelization. I mean, beyond what I did in my spare time last year and never actually got past the first few chapters.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 11:30:35 PM »
As with all games, I want IWs on my TV.

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 03:29:06 AM »
Long term I want IW to expand and become a big popular game like mtg or hearthstone. Short term I just really want the rift run leaderboard rewards that I paid for 15 months ago. Still waiting patiently and hoping and dreaming for when that day comes :)
Goose got me loose!

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 05:07:26 AM »
I hope that infinity wars will grow to the point where my set of foil alternate art mass deaths will be worth hundreds if not thousands.

Oh, yeah, and of course for Lightmare to be successful and rich etc.

Offline Junker99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 06:36:26 AM »
I just hope the game endures and we get more lore. I MUST HAVE more ;-;

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »
I'd like for the game to take off and rival Hearthstone, and for the lore to be released beyond the little snippets we've managed to discover so far. Perhaps even getting to know the personalities of the characters more.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline kcat4

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 01:23:11 AM »
I would love for the lore to become more fleshed out and characters to have more defining personalities.

Other than this I would love for the game to simply grow and prosper. I don't care if it is not as fantastic as Hearthstone or MTG but I would like its survival and continued support for years to come.