Poll

Who do you think should be Player of the Year for 2014?

Hacker
13 (12.9%)
HeliosAFlame
2 (2%)
Adorabear
37 (36.6%)
Chapmandu
5 (5%)
Stranger42
6 (5.9%)
Podian
1 (1%)
SDSakuragi
3 (3%)
MerliniX
22 (21.8%)
Winsanity
1 (1%)
Gravecrawler
9 (8.9%)
Suli
2 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Voting closed: February 03, 2015, 05:01:14 AM

Author Topic: Adorabear is Player of the Year 2014!!!!  (Read 5164 times)

Offline stranger42

• Aspiring Polymath and Amateur Guide Maker
    • View Profile
Re: Adorabear is Player of the Year 2014!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 05:37:34 AM »
*clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap*

Offline Hacker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 06:28:44 AM »
deserved, I don't think the vote should be based upon only rank its what a person gives back to the game and Adora has given more than any of us, I only started in May myself and Merlin after me so it would be an injustice if the decision was any other than what it is.

Congrat's Adora
The Hacker

Offline martenus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 07:18:11 AM »
Who had tought that in your beginnings =) Gratz Adorabear!

Offline Memlok

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 07:52:41 AM »
Gratz Adora! :)

Offline KillerOrc

• The road to success is always under construction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 10:43:36 AM »
Gratz Adorabear!

Offline SDSakuragi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2015, 05:37:19 AM »
Wait... why am I even on the list?

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2015, 06:00:41 AM »
I believe it was Merlin that nominated you. I made a nomination thread before the voting thread.