Author Topic: Latest Humble Bundle  (Read 2694 times)

wham

Re: Latest Humble Bundle
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 02:43:23 AM »
It's always so fun to go onto the forums when any other game is mentioned. Like clockwork, the replies are always "But IW is sooooo much better and more worthy".

Offline Memlok

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 08:21:02 AM »
It's always so fun to go onto the forums when any other game is mentioned. Like clockwork, the replies are always "But IW is sooooo much better and more worthy".

Come on this time it's borderline insane that IW was not there. I mean Dominion online? Bloodrealm? Really?

Offline Qfasa

• View Profile
    • русскоязычный сайт об Infinity Wars и других цифровых ККИ (Russian site about Infinity Wars and other digital TCGs).
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 12:15:42 PM »
Come on this time it's borderline insane that IW was not there. I mean Dominion online? Bloodrealm? Really?
I know nothing about Bloodrealm but Dominion has quite a history of development and this is very popular game with lots of fans. And its digital version not the worst as long as I'm aware. So, I'm personally not surprised why Dominion is in the bundle while IW isn't.
www.TCGO.ru – русскоязычный сайт об Infinity Wars и других цифровых ККИ (Russian site about Infinity Wars and other digital TCGs).

Offline SDSakuragi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 02:52:03 PM »
 :'(

Offline ThorFolklore

• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2015, 07:44:38 AM »
I think war of omens is worthy of being in the Bundle, but bloodrealm? Really? I downloaded it, redeemed my code,  gave it a try for an hour and uninstalled. Remind me to leave a bad review on Steam. How humble bundle ignored IW but perplexingly let an early access game in is beyond me. If it was at least on the level of card city nights, that'd be more acceptable.

Off-topic, I do wish that Ascension was included too.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 07:46:53 AM by ThorFolklore »