Author Topic: Latest Humble Bundle  (Read 2696 times)

Offline SDSakuragi

• View Profile
Latest Humble Bundle
« on: January 21, 2015, 06:50:40 AM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Are we missing something here? :O

Offline Coolcor

• View Profile
Re: Latest Humble Bundle
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 08:58:19 AM »
Infinity wars might be one of the games yet to come.

Then again Infinity wars hasn't participated in the steam sales so far, and doesn't really have any packages they could use for this like the deck bundles Solforge put up as steam dlc that are in this bundle. So if Lightmare doesn't like steam sales then they might not like humble bundles either.

A while ago I posted a suggestion to participate in steam sales and people opposed it because it wasn't fair to people who don't want to buy something through steam. So the same opposition could come to humble bundles not being fair to people who don't want to buy through the humble store.

http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=61593.0
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 09:04:39 AM by Coolcor »

Offline marsgreekgod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 09:11:15 AM »
Infinity wars might be one of the games yet to come.

Then again Infinity wars hasn't participated in the steam sales so far, and doesn't really have any packages they could use for this like the deck bundles Solforge put up as steam dlc that are in this bundle. So if Lightmare doesn't like steam sales then they might not like humble bundles either.

Other games in this bundle don't even use steam at all, they just have codes

Offline Githian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 09:52:59 AM »
IW was already part of another bundle (not Humble Bundle) last year, so there's hope.

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 10:48:59 PM »
I already put in an application and submitted a formal request for it, it's up to them if they want to respond.

I sent it approximately 37 hours ago.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline SDSakuragi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 08:09:15 AM »
 ;D

Offline ThorFolklore

• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 01:52:33 PM »
Well, I paid for the $12 tier instantly when I saw it last night, so here's hoping that IW gets in on the fun too! ;D Getting deals for Solforge, Card Hunter, Star Realms and Scrolls was too good to pass up on, even without IW. I actually just logged in to the forum to create a thread about IW not being in the Bundle, but glad to see that I was beaten to it.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 11:16:06 PM »
I'd have liked to added more than what I did to the bundle. A lot of good games there, and hopefully they'll add something for Infinity Wars as well. Still, it doesn't help the fact I am now broke (though I do have Evolve pre-ordered so it's not a total loss). :(
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Coolcor

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 01:11:11 AM »
The rest of the stuff has been added! Unfortunately it is just war of omens and Bloodrealm no Infinity Wars.

Bloodrealm is a early access steam game with a 47% positive review rating.
War of Omens is a browser based deckbuilding game that WWknight once said was better than IW

Infinity wars would have made this bundle so much better than either of those two games!

It was probably too late to change the bundle by the time Teremus contacted them it is a shame IW missed this chance for publicity. I don't know what the chances are of them repeating a bundle theme in the future but if they do then hopefully IW will be set up to get in on the next card game bundle.

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 01:17:04 AM »
I've played War of Omens. Its fun but its not better than IW. A lot less bugs though but thats because the game is pretty simple.

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 03:42:23 AM »
Scrolls is also a fun game. Well made, and it plays as both a board game and a card game which is interesting. Of course I like IW a lot better, but I will say it is fun :P

Offline AirborneScientist

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 09:26:02 PM »
How is that most (if not all minus Hearthstone) of IW main competitors got into this bundle and IW didn't? Looking at the dwindling numbers on steam charts IW needed a boost and this could have been it.

Offline DrayGon777

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 09:36:03 PM »
Maybe it's because Infinity Wars already was in a previous bundle? Just a guess. Still, it would have been nice if IW could have gotten in.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 10:44:52 PM »
How is that most (if not all minus Hearthstone) of IW main competitors got into this bundle and IW didn't? Looking at the dwindling numbers on steam charts IW needed a boost and this could have been it.

I'm wondering that myself, given my repeated and continued efforts to even elicit a response from them.

Maybe it's because Infinity Wars already was in a previous bundle? Just a guess. Still, it would have been nice if IW could have gotten in.

We were on Indie Royale, not Humble Bundle. I've applied for us to be on their store a few times throughout my tenure of being a part of this project, without any response.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline DrayGon777

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2015, 01:17:20 AM »
Oh! Got mixed up. Huh... That is odd, then.