Author Topic: Selling Gold Alternate Art Mass Death!  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Held

• View Profile
Selling Gold Alternate Art Mass Death!
« on: December 27, 2014, 05:14:09 PM »
Hi good community ;)

I'm currently thinking about selling 1 gold alt art Mass Death. (There are only 35 of them existing!)
Selling means, I want money for it. I'd like to hear your offers :)
In trade chat somebody wanted to give 100$ (USD) for 1 of those cards. Probably I'd be satisfied with this. Is there somebody with this offer? Are there other offers?
I'm planning to sell it about 1 week after I revieced an offer but not earlier than the 7th January.
I suggest using Paypal for paying. I'm looking forward to you :)

Regards
Held

Offline tallywacker

• View Profile
Re: Selling Gold Alternate Art Mass Death!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 09:49:27 PM »
The person that said $100 for 1 golden mass death was a friend of mine that was throwing a huge price in trade chat because at the time he found it funny how people were trying to 1 up eachother. He wanted to see if they would 1 up $100 for 1 gold mass death, with my understanding it was in no way a serioius offer.

Offline xneosrevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 10:04:08 PM »
The person that said $100 for 1 golden mass death was a friend of mine that was throwing a huge price in trade chat because at the time he found it funny how people were trying to 1 up eachother. He wanted to see if they would 1 up $100 for 1 gold mass death, with my understanding it was in no way a serioius offer.

Whether your friend was being serious or not, Gold Alt Arts are roughly $100 each and the playsets are a lot more. While this seems crazy, this is the current pricing and any offers should be serious as Held is seriously trying to sell it. (:
I wish you the best with the selling, Held!
"We adore chaos because we love to produce order." -M. C. Escher

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 10:46:26 PM »

Whether your friend was being serious or not, Gold Alt Arts are roughly $100 each and the playsets are a lot more. While this seems crazy, this is the current pricing and any offers should be serious as Held is seriously trying to sell it. (:
I wish you the best with the selling, Held!

I got around $120ish worth of value per Goldfoil which is 7 times more rare than a Gold. I dunno if that helps give people an idea or if I just took a technically lowish price. But I was more than happy with the offers I got :)
Goose got me loose!

Offline Held

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 10:46:41 PM »
Thank you for the answers.
I've got a good offer in form of boosters that made me rethink my opinion. I'm now satisfied with an offer in form of boosters, but because preordered boosters have the same price but a higher value, I prefer those ones. For that reason I'll probably wait for the next set ("Oppression") with the bargain.

Happy new year
Held ;)