Author Topic: Rubble golem stats getting reset by Anomaly  (Read 3698 times)

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
Re: Rubble golem stats getting reset by Anomaly
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 10:33:34 PM »
I think I reported Humble/CTA as I usually do report bugs, although there was a few days last month when the bug reporting page was failing to connect, so I can't be sure.

Would you mind creating another one? If you have the time. Multiple reports is never a bad thing.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 06:20:43 PM »
I've noticed now that removed/returned Higher Calling'd Duelist gets stats reset but not the unique? Wondering if this is supposed to happen.

Offline ArcaneAzmadi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 12:18:10 AM »
"left the game" is a RIDICULOUSLY inconsistent mechanic and to make matters worse, the inconsistencies are nonsensical and annoying. The fact that it resets stats but not tranformations (at least not ALL transformations) means Enraged creatures get thoroughly boned, as does Tormented Thrall (among others). I understand that it would be heinously overpowered if you repeatedly CTAd Granthar and were able to reuse his ability every time, but it's otherwise honestly quite inexcusable- it's incoherent, confusing and irritating.

ummm last i check they reset enraged characters, but they get to re enrage again if they pay for it... so yea it's not that great against warpath. So basically idk if your point makes sense anymore.
Last I checked they didn't. Maybe I need to recheck.
Always expect the worst and you can only be pleasantly surprised.

Offline Heart

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 09:35:53 AM »
"left the game" is a RIDICULOUSLY inconsistent mechanic and to make matters worse, the inconsistencies are nonsensical and annoying. The fact that it resets stats but not tranformations (at least not ALL transformations) means Enraged creatures get thoroughly boned, as does Tormented Thrall (among others). I understand that it would be heinously overpowered if you repeatedly CTAd Granthar and were able to reuse his ability every time, but it's otherwise honestly quite inexcusable- it's incoherent, confusing and irritating.

ummm last i check they reset enraged characters, but they get to re enrage again if they pay for it... so yea it's not that great against warpath. So basically idk if your point makes sense anymore.

I'm like 85% sure they added the ability to re enrage in one of the recent patch notes, maybe like 2-3 patches ago, since it stood out to me. I'll go look.

edit: its in here
http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=62524.0

all in all a  buff to warpath vs genesis.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:43:07 AM by Heart »
Follow your...

Offline ArcaneAzmadi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 11:09:01 AM »

I'm like 85% sure they added the ability to re enrage in one of the recent patch notes, maybe like 2-3 patches ago, since it stood out to me. I'll go look.

edit: its in here
http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=62524.0

all in all a  buff to warpath vs genesis.
Yeah, I must have missed that one. I just assumed they hadn't because I heard someone complain that a Tormented Thrall that transforms and then gets CTAd reverts to 4/4 and can't be re-transformed.
Always expect the worst and you can only be pleasantly surprised.

Offline Heart

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2014, 11:16:23 AM »
that thrall mechanic seems bugged in that instance, i saw something similar in the bugs thread about recycling a thrall.
Follow your...

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2014, 05:41:25 PM »
This was explained once before but I will do it again. Temporal Anomally only effects the card, buffs and things attached to the card is not effected.

If you put a box (Buffs) on top of a car, then they are connected. If you drive that car to the store the boxed will fall off, if you then drive it back to the same spot the box will no longer be on the car. Because it fell off, it will now be on the ground. The same applies to the card. It has its buffs and effects while in play, once it leaves the game it loses all buffs, when it returns it no longer has them. The only thing it keeps are things inherit to the card itself. (This would be like opening the car door and putting something inside the car as oppose to ontop of it.) Very few things do this.

As far enrage, I am not sure whether this is intentional or not. But it being intentional would not surprise me. You can only enrage ones per game which implies a stronger kind of link. If it wasnt the case then a card that lost its enrage due to dying or Temp Anomaly could simply re-enrage and get its stats back. This is not the case however. If being removed from play also removed the enrage stats then it stands to reason they should be allow to enrage again, and vice versa.

But I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:44:39 PM by weak_wolf »