Author Topic: Patch Notes 1.2  (Read 9819 times)

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
Re: Patch Notes 1.2
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 02:42:15 AM »
Will the pre-season gifts be given out at the beginning of the order season, or after the patch, or after the release of order?

I've stated this in a few other posts. The MD Alt Art pre-season stuff will be distributed at the same time the ranked leaderboard is reset. Otherwise known as a week after order is released. All of that stuff is tied to the same event and date.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline Palaxar

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 03:15:13 AM »
O.O looking forward to it. Question in regards to gifting, will the gifting be exclusive to LP or will it include IP too?
________
     |___|   
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Got thesis!

Offline trivialpursuit

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 03:15:38 AM »
I had a question about a card

Cassial, The Selfless (formally Cassial, Champion of the Cause)
1 Purity Overseers, Cost 5, Morale 10, Unique Character, Angel, 7/7
Ability: If another Character you control would take damage while Cassial is not Ascended, that damage is redirected to Cassial and she Ascends, gaining flying.

When exactly does the ascending occur? Is it after the first attack, or at the end of the turn? For example, if it is the attack phase and my angels attacked into a defender, would Cassial take all that damage, and THEN ascend, or would she take the first hit, ascend immediately, and leave the remaining angels to take the damage themselves?

Could this be clarified in the card perhaps?

Offline SDSakuragi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 03:29:55 AM »

Ability: If another Character you control would take damage while Cassial is not Ascended, that damage is redirected to Cassial and she Ascends, gaining flying.

When exactly does the ascending occur? Is it after the first attack, or at the end of the turn? For example, if it is the attack phase and my angels attacked into a defender, would Cassial take all that damage, and THEN ascend, or would she take the first hit, ascend immediately, and leave the remaining angels to take the damage themselves?

It says when another character takes damage. Since characters attack one at a time, Cassial will take the damage only for the first character that gets blocked and dealt damage to, then she Ascends immediately, before the second attacker hits.

But the damage on the card is not combat only. So an AOE Ability would likely be completely absorbed by her a la Martyr Golem.

Her playability just shot thru the roof.

Offline trivialpursuit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 03:33:32 AM »

It says when another character takes damage. Since characters attack one at a time, Cassial will take the damage only for the first character that gets blocked and dealt damage to, then she Ascends immediately, before the second attacker hits.

But the damage on the card is not combat only. So an AOE Ability would likely be completely absorbed by her a la Martyr Golem.

Her playability just shot thru the roof.

I agree that's how it should work, but you know how wonky Ascended has been in the past, i.e. Harahel. That's the only reason I'm asking, really.

Offline trivialpursuit

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 03:34:58 AM »
Looking at the charity vod, it says Verore Channeler is a 5/2, but patch notes have it as 5/10?

Offline WickedHaze

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2014, 03:39:05 AM »
 Hello everyone !

Thank you I.W. team for your hard work and thanks players for all the help to everyone and people like me (who is really no good).   

I have a question. How long does the patch take before we can get back on?

A couple hours? The rest of the night ? Just wondering no biggie     8) 

Wicked_Haze
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 03:48:03 AM by WickedHaze »

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2014, 03:40:34 AM »
Love all of this so much <3 Except maybe Warped Swarmer, we'll have to see on that, but with the advent of new swarmers I see why.

Offline d2l_Mogwai

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2014, 03:41:48 AM »
Sounds like alot of work has been done.   Cant wait to see the new inventory and check out the gifting options!!!

schumisaurus

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2014, 03:43:33 AM »
Looking at the charity vod, it says Verore Channeler is a 5/2, but patch notes have it as 5/10?

Correct, that was a typo. It's 5/2 still.

Offline Nehkrimah

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 03:47:04 AM »
Love it, can't wait to try some of them out. I just wish that Oblivion was a Unique ability again, like all the other titans. as it is now, you could cast 2 back to back and get 2 20/20 fliers, one of them still with 2 lives.

Offline trivialpursuit

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2014, 03:53:28 AM »
Love it, can't wait to try some of them out. I just wish that Oblivion was a Unique ability again, like all the other titans. as it is now, you could cast 2 back to back and get 2 20/20 fliers, one of them still with 2 lives.

+1

Make it unique please :(

Offline Palaxar

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2014, 04:29:32 AM »
I agree, I wish it was Unique again. It just makes sense. From what I remember, its the ONLY Titan card thats not a Unique.
________
     |___|   
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Got thesis!

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2014, 04:55:53 AM »
Im calling it right now, Flame Dawn will be OP. Warped Swarmers were OP too but they were a sure thing countering Angels and FD. Im a fan of DoD and FD so Im all for this new meta.

Just remember I'll be your friend if you gift me PreORDERS. You can buy my friendship.  ;D
Can we efficiently stalk developers now that it will notify us when our "friends" log in?
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2014, 05:00:19 AM »
You were already able to tell when a Dev was on if you had added them as a friend, so I don't think this new functionality will change that too much. Just makes it easier to notice if you're engrossed in chat.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream