Author Topic: Rank Reset  (Read 3158 times)

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
Re: Rank Reset
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2014, 05:44:42 PM »
Teremus revealed a spoiler in the NexusTavern Twitch Stream last night :)

http://imgur.com/ifiPSUp

Looks like the top 100 Ranked will be getting an alt art MASS DEATH! Awesome.

Looks more like Desolation to me, spikes from the ground with flying circle and all that.

It's totally Void Split.

Offline electro13

• You've been bamboozled!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2014, 07:22:58 PM »
Regardless of the card, it's got the verore them all over it. VERORE 4 LYFE

Offline KillerOrc

• The road to success is always under construction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2014, 08:11:25 PM »
I´m still not clear on when the reset will be. I´ve seen 3 options.

• When order is released, 12th
  • When order is rank legal (says tournament legal in the main post though), 19th (Most likely since MerliniX usually knows his stuff)
  • When they release the order patch, which might be on the 16th

So when is the ranks going to be reset? Moose or a IW council member might clear this up?

Offline Chaz8591

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2014, 08:16:11 PM »
1] Leaderboards and MMR will not be wiped until Order is Ranked Legal.

Offline KillerOrc

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2014, 08:19:34 PM »
1] Leaderboards and MMR will not be wiped until Order is Ranked Legal.

So rank legal is the same as tournament legal I presume, so the 19th then. :)

Offline Kevkas

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2014, 08:24:41 PM »
I really wish they would have given more of a heads up on that prize... is there any way to include more people Teremus? I mean, after all, the reset is affecting all of us, not just the top 100.

Offline KillerOrc

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2014, 08:53:30 PM »
I really wish they would have given more of a heads up on that prize... is there any way to include more people Teremus? I mean, after all, the reset is affecting all of us, not just the top 100.

It only takes a day or two to make it top 10 in this game, just look at MerliniXs smurf account. Poof and he´s in the top 20. And you will have 10 days to make it top 100. It´s like a walk in the park ;)

Or you can do what I did, go from rank 23 down to rank 60+ trying to get those 2.2k points lol. Hopefully I can get back up a bit to keep in the top 100 until rank reset.

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2014, 09:06:54 PM »

It only takes a day or two to make it top 10 in this game, just look at MerliniXs smurf account. Poof and he´s in the top 20. And you will have 10 days to make it top 100. It´s like a walk in the park ;)

Or you can do what I did, go from rank 23 down to rank 60+ trying to get those 2.2k points lol. Hopefully I can get back up a bit to keep in the top 100 until rank reset.

BestSakuyaNA got 2k on his smurf in a couple of days using the FD starter deck. So - if you really want the reward - there is plenty of time to grab it still.

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2014, 10:06:36 PM »

I'm pretty sure, though I may be wrong, that when they announced that there would be a Ranked reset way back when around the time of the Gold Launch (or maybe earlier, my memory's fuzzy on when exactly) they announced that everyone on the top 100 would get some sort of reward. Because I knew that was happening. Still don't play ranked, but I knew that there would be rewards for being in the top. Don't remember how, just remember that I knew.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2014, 05:16:46 AM »
If people weren't into ranked before. I think it's stupid for them to suddenly get into it just for the prizes. Just my opinion.

Offline xneosrevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2014, 05:21:10 AM »
If people weren't into ranked before. I think it's stupid for them to suddenly get into it just for the prizes. Just my opinion.

People weren't into Ranked before because there was not much incentive to wait in the queue for a border. I got to 2200 and then I decayed down to 1780 just from inactivity. I really enjoy playing fun builds but now that there are one-time-only alt art cards, I'm game for racing to 50s! It will be a lot of fun because the queues are gonna increase and people are gonna be bringing a lot of interesting decks. It'll be the last time we see the Pre-Order decks so people better bring  their best!
"We adore chaos because we love to produce order." -M. C. Escher

Offline SDSakuragi

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2014, 05:38:34 AM »
BestSakuyaNA got 2k on his smurf in a couple of days using the FD starter deck. So - if you really want the reward - there is plenty of time to grab it still.

You gotta be $#!@ing me. With the starter deck!?