Author Topic: Hidden quests  (Read 3832 times)

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden quests
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2014, 10:59:34 PM »
Unfortunately yes, I spoke with Ian and confirmed that the quest doesn't not exist, hidden or otherwise.

Sorry for the confusion guys.

Um... was that double negative supposed to be there?
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

schumisaurus

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2014, 11:03:05 PM »
Ew, no.

Sorry. It's early. Fixed.

Offline Caberman

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2014, 11:15:07 PM »
Relevant signature this time schumi :x
"A cynical bastard"

Vengeful warrior or bust.

Offline electro13

• You've been bamboozled!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2014, 11:26:37 PM »
I swear I've seen this title in use before though....  This could be n elaborate ploy to keep the quest secret. Or perhaps I'm just crazy. Either way, I'm not really gonna be searching too much with Ju-Lin, especially with order and rank reset and whatnot. Thanks for the info shumi + moose. :)

Offline Kevkas

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2014, 11:57:56 PM »
There's one thing I've never tried, which is Infiltrating a Ju-Lin just when you are about to win, to make the opponent win with it... but if Schumi says it doesn't exist, then that's the end of it I guess.

Offline Nehkrimah

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2014, 03:38:47 AM »
there are also some unique titles like Teremus' "princess" so that mibht be what you saw perhaps

Offline Clearbeard

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2014, 04:16:37 AM »
there are also some unique titles like Teremus' "princess" so that mibht be what you saw perhaps

"Who rewrites history" would be an apt title for Schumi, it seems to me.  Though dropping the "re-" would perhaps be even more accurate.

Offline Kevkas

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2014, 04:42:06 AM »
"Who rewrites history" would be an apt title for Schumi, it seems to me.  Though dropping the "re-" would perhaps be even more accurate.

Schumisaurus "Who rewrites changelogs" xD

Offline xneosrevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2014, 05:14:15 AM »

"Prince" and "Princess" were given to people who contributed a certain dollar amount to the Kickstarter.
The other exclusive titles were: "Baron", "Count"/"Countess", "Duke"/"Duchess", "King"/"Queen" (Only one player got this title), and lastly "Emporer"/"Empress" (Nobody got this title).

Keeping the "re-" in there would make sense. Schumi has changed much of the lore and the lore is still changing as we speak!
"We adore chaos because we love to produce order." -M. C. Escher

Offline Thechynd

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2014, 06:28:19 PM »
"Prince" and "Princess" were given to people who contributed a certain dollar amount to the Kickstarter.
The other exclusive titles were: "Baron", "Count"/"Countess", "Duke"/"Duchess", "King"/"Queen" (Only one player got this title), and lastly "Emporer"/"Empress" (Nobody got this title).

Actually I think there were 4 kings/queens and 1 emperor/empress due to people backing at the early-bird levels.

Offline xneosrevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2014, 06:32:06 PM »

Actually I think there were 4 kings/queens and 1 emperor/empress due to people backing at the early-bird levels.

Touche ;)
"We adore chaos because we love to produce order." -M. C. Escher