Author Topic: Initiative - is it right or wrong  (Read 4558 times)

Offline Zinqf

• View Profile
Re: Initiative - is it right or wrong
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 10:07:04 AM »
Let's ignore the fact that I wasn't here during the alpha and that many posters other than myself are continuously posting iterative versions of the same ideas.
There's a difference between other people posting suggestions that have already been slated to be "in the works" and someone specifically demanding that the game is broken and needs definitive restructuring. If you didn't fill your suggestions with absolute, finalized words...it wouldn't come off as an absolutely hate-filled way of insulting everyone else's intelligence.
So you have special powers allowing you to see exactly what I did for the HOUR that I was logged in?
Over the last week I haven't seen you play with other people. Same could be said by others who haven't seen you play while I wasn't logged in. You logging in for a few minutes to pick up any chat and display it as a response is as pathetic as it is insulting.
Now I'm stalking YouTube channels as well?
Unless someone else recently had a disagreement with another person who didn't smite them continuously then end up with 1 dislike on all their videos in under 5 minutes, then yes...I must have magical powers. Or common sense.
March 1st: first round of bug reports associated with desync
I covered many bugs here, but the desync THREAD in question was not here.
March 10th: second round of bug reports
March 9th: Koey asks about disabling applaud/smite
Teremus does this on the same day as the Desync thread. I did not receive any upvotes on this day, nor was it necessary to do so as there were 26 downvotes coming from one singular person. Hypocrisy...perfectly describes you.
I answered questions, gave advice and generally fostered a POSITIVE environment for playing Diablo 3.
You make it seem like you don't suffer from Diablo 3 syndrome which is being perfectly displayed by your lack of positivity on this forums and the way you respond to anyone giving you ANY constructive criticism. Remember, you started this mess when people disagreed with your suggestion to increase base morale by 50-100% while keeping health at 50 in normal games.
I am certainly not bored and the fact that I have contributed hundreds of dollars to this game to set aside cards/decks for good friends to use come launch further illustrates the fact that I enjoy this game very much.
People contributed the same amount to D3 and act the same way you do. I personally enjoyed making a few hundred dollars off of it, and I actually think D3 was a fun game.
I am so glad you attempted this line of discussion because you literally couldn't have referenced an instance where you are more wrong. Thank you for that
A simple click of your name and post history supports all of the points I'm making. This is why you should be apologizing to everyone instead of continuing to be IW's first and only (so far) troll of this game.
I apologize to everyone unfortunate enough to have to read this.
This would be like a shoplifter apologizing to the community for creating a scene but only after they were caught.

Your only recourse is to let this thread die, and undo any damage you did to other people (Which you actually can retract downrates on mediums outside of this forum btw).

Do this and maybe people will stop confronting you.

(And remember "I'm watching you and I have secret powers and psychic mind bullets"...or whatever delusional and conspiratory thing you were pushing in that last post.)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 10:26:30 AM by Zinqf »
Fact - 42.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Offline Kira

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »

I was done with your confrontational antics a long time ago as well, but I would like to clarify that I smited you for about 6 posts and I am proud of it.
Scooby stop trolling Kira in the forums.  If you have a problem with how he converses with other people take it up with him in a PM.

Offline Zinqf

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 02:16:12 PM »
I was done with your confrontational antics a long time ago as well, but I would like to clarify that I smited you for about 6 posts and I am proud of it.
Did I say anything about you? No. Did you say things about me? All the time.

The reason why I don't call you out is because you keep your negativity on the forums  :o
Fact - 42.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 04:03:01 AM »
I've locked this thread and will make 2 statements:

1: Initiative will not change in essence. It is the only way to handle simultaneous turns in a purely simple and elegant fashion.

2: Personal attacks, regardless of scenario, will not be tolerated in these forums. Let this serve as a lesson to EVERYONE. Do not deviate from friendly discussion about any topic. I don't care if you're talking about how much you love pokemon or my little ponies, just keep it friendly.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.