Author Topic: {Bug} Start and End of Turn Victory  (Read 927 times)

Offline Zinqf

• View Profile
{Bug} Start and End of Turn Victory
« on: March 01, 2013, 08:51:47 AM »
{Bug 1} - Glorious Warrior will lower the opponent's morale by 2 at the end of turn if he is on the battlefield. If this ability reduces the opponent's morale to 0, the turn fully resolves and does not "check" for a win until the next reduction of morale is applied.

Edit: {Bug 2} - Decking out bug fixed in v0.77

I know these bugs don't seem common, but for me they are lol. I believe the problem lies in the fact the game isn't checking for a win or loss at the start or end of turn but only at the start and end of the positioning phase, ability phases and attack phases.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:28:57 AM by Zinqf »
Fact - 42.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Offline Zinqf

• View Profile
Re: {Bug} Start and End of Turn Victory
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 09:33:16 AM »
Rather than creating new threads when bugs arise, I'll just add more of them here.

{Bug 3} - With Patch 0.77 we get to see the amount of cards both players have. The patch notes already mention the issue with deck syncing and this bug is NOT pointing that one out. This bug deals with the issue of your own deck. You will not be able to see how many cards you have left in your deck until the deck size is 41 or lower. This is because the text is positioned "slightly above a 40 card deck" where decks with more than 40 cards in it are stacked taller and cover up the words.

{Bug 4} - If you change the game mode to Epic or Hyper and then start scenarios against AI, those settings are retained. For example, if a scenario has you at 1 hp and 1 morale, going in with Epic mode enabled on Hosted Games will toggle +50 hp and +50 morale XD.

{Bug 5?} - (Edit: Not an issue)

{Bug 6} - (Edit: Not an issue)

{Bug 7} - Pilgrimage Monk seems to "Come back from his expedition" if he was removed from play by Calamity while he was in play.

{Bug 8} - A player vs player match crashes to a black screen with the error message "Error, other player took more than 10 seconds to respond with their action list". There was 1:39 left on the timer so I can't imagine it being tied to that, but I simply haven't seen it before.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 05:39:38 AM by Zinqf »

Offline gpt999

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 11:59:49 AM »
What happen is that the phase that decide if a player won happen right after the combat phase, so effects that happen at the end of turn happen after that.

tough I do think hunt can give you a moral victory at the end of turn, so maybe its a glitch after all.
IGN: Darkname

Offline Zinqf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 12:11:39 PM »
What happen is that the phase that decide if a player won happen right after the combat phase, so effects that happen at the end of turn happen after that.

tough I do think hunt can give you a moral victory at the end of turn, so maybe its a glitch after all.
You are referring to bug 1? Yeah, it's still going on. Morale checks aren't being done when Glorious Warrior does morale damage through his effect when it fires off at the end of turn. Although this also means that other things that interact with this (such as Sage 3 and his spell) also do not alter this effect either.