Hi, I've been playing this game for a while and this is my deck:Click here to view my deck.
The basic idea is to spam removals to annoy
people and buff VDWs into demigoddesses.
- GI Alleta & Scavengers provide me with extra draw power to draw even more removals.
- Verore Alleta for extra extreme annoyance.
- Beast of burden and Golem are to defend against small creatures and soak some damage since I will not have creatures to play most of the time.
- Nobles provide extra resources since removals are expensive, especially assassinate. He's an auto include in most deck as I've seen anyway.
- Airborne scientists are cheap flyers. Also, they act as bait for opponent's removals because flyers are annoying.
- Kinetically overloaded drones are just something to play in the first few turns and they will grow with time. Kinda fit in the theme of my deck.
- Vasir is mostly to win more and annoy opponent. Also he's cool.
- 1 x aether acolyte, 1 x kidnnaper, 1 x desolation because that's all I have.
- Word of command is pretty versatile. Mostly to kill a support or to combo with death ray.
- 2 x perils of command to wipe out the command zone. I suppose people usually have one "combat commander" and two "support commanders". They end up as dead draw sometimes but Aletta and scavenger fix that.
No mass death because I don't have any. Is it that necessary? It's a confirmed board wipe but it can be dodged and it kills your characters too. One of my favourite combo is to use Winds of war and attack in the same turn. My creatures will take some damage but my opponents usually won't see it coming. Also, making people waiting in fear for a non existent Mass death adds another point to the annoyance
factor of this deck. Plus, I love to play two Wind of war in two consecutive turns.
I'm doing pretty well. Rank 762 now. The only deck I consistently lose against is triple Warpath with Karani. Those beasts are just too strong. Fire storm can't kill them, lighting can't kill them, bullets can but I don't have that many. When an army of furries come knocking at my door, even a demon prince can't save me
What do you guys think? Also, I haven't spent anything in store. Currently hoarding 12k IP. Should I spend on Deck or booster pack?
PS: spootyman in the game just rage quit on me from seeing the commanders. He said I'm a sheeple. Is this line up that popular? Is my deck the exact copy of whatever popular deck he was thinking about? If you are reading this post, that's my deck. I swear I built it myself from all the rewards I got.
Edit: I need help making it a good deck. Annoying
people is a secondary objective. Don't take it too seriously.